What is it?
When a call arrives, the caller's line identity is used to automatically locate and display an individual customer record. This cost-effective capability delivers benefit in many parts of a business and across all industry sectors
What are the benefits?
- Call preview enables a caller to be identified before the call is answered.
- Demographic information speeds up caller verification.
- Add notes to identify special needs and assist with call handling.
- Reduce errors and improve professionalism by having information at your fingertips
- Quickly identify, correct and update customer contact information.
- Click-to-dial from a customer record speeds up outbound dialling.
How can Oak help?
Oak can provide integration to 100s of generic and industry specific database applications. When deployed with Oak call recording, individual call records can be tagged with a name or account number from a database to simplify search and recovery.